Term & Condition
Term & Condition
- Deliveries are aimed to be delivered in 60 minutes. This can be longer in busy periods. All food is cooked to order hence the long waiting times. It’s worth the wait!
- Collection orders are timed at 20 minutes. This can be longer in busy periods. All food is cooked to order hence the long waiting times. It’s worth the wait!
- FREE delivery is strictly a telephone promotion and cannot be used with any other offers or promotions (eg 25% off online orders, set meals etc).
- 25% off ONLINE ONLY offers are subject to a £2 delivery charge, as it cannot be used with the FREE delivery promotion.
- Drinks & Desserts are not included in any offer and are charged at full price. Challenge 21: ID MUST be shown when purchasing alcohol.
- By ordering a takeaway or reserving a table with Indian Sizzler, you automatically subscribe to our text and mailing services. Should you not wish to receive these, please contact the restaurant after placing either your order or reservation.
- Any third party vouchers and promotions (groupon, Tastecard etc) cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, and are subject to full menu price with service charge before any discount is applied. Please be advised these offers cannot be redeemed on Friday’s or Saturdays & MUST be booked 24 hours in advance.
- The management reserve the right to amend or to add any of these terms at any time.
- your contact details can be used for marketing and for offers, you can opt-out any time by emailing us @ email@example.com
Sometimes you may require a refund. We are here to help when this kind of stuff happens. If you require a refund on a cash order the best thing to do is contact the restaurant directly. The money was paid to the driver.
If you have paid online then you are welcome to call us. If money refunded to your bank account. This may take up to 3 working days to appear in your account.
If the refund is made after the day the order was placed we will issue the refund to your bank account. The money may take up to 3 working days to appear in your account.
Why do I have to pay a card fee?
The restaurant is charged this fee by the credit card company. Some restaurants choose to absorb this charge while most choose to pass this on to the customer. The fee is typically 50p - 75p per transaction. If you come across an unusually high card charge then please do inform us about this.
How can I pay for my order?
There are three methods that Indian Sizzler accept. You can pay by cash direct to the driver. We also accept credit cards and have just begun accepting world-pay or call us for payment.
Why do I need to pay a delivery charge?
The delivery fee is decided by the restaurants.
You have the right to cancel an order up to the point the order is still in the restaurant and not left for delivery.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org